Maintenance All Maintenance Requests must be submitted through your Avail account
How to Submit an EMERGENCY:
Call 314-475-2333 ext 2; if no answer or after hours leave a voicemail with the property address, name, phone number, and issue. We will return your call asap. Voicemail is continuously monitored. Also, ALWAYS follow up with an avail maintenance request.
Emergency issues parameters:
- Below 55* or above 90* inside house call Property Management as an EMERGENCY after following these basic tasks
- Check the filter is clean and/or new
- Check the batteries in the thermostat
- Clean off the outside A/C unit (no weeds, long grass or leaves should be on or around the unit.
- Water is gushing from pipes or drains- call Property Management as an EMERGENCY
- Water coming in from outside home- please submit a maintenance request, we never guarantee dry basements but do want to know if there is a water problem in the house and will do everything we can to fix it or remediate the issue.
- Electric not working
- Check your breakers
- Call Ameren- we are NOT able to turn electricity on or off to a house it has to be through them and you all have your own Ameren account it is not in our name so our hands are tied.
- Gas - Smell Gas or Off
- Call Spire. We are NOT able to turn gas on or off it has to be through them and you all have your own spire account it is not in our name so our hands are tied.
- No Water
- Call Property Management as an EMERGENCY.